Monday 28 December 2015

Pixi - Sexsea

Bright coral creme  


Oh dear, only one picture of this, but that's probably for the best as it was a nightmare.

This was a 'new' brand compulsion (ie a brand I didn't have) -  and it cost a totally unworth-it £5 from ASOS back in 2009.

Sexsea (I should've known from that name!) is a bright coral creme

It was horrible to apply, the brush is ok, longish and neat but it kept dropping big blobs on my nail no matter how well I wiped.

And this is 3 coats and I still have VNL.

The bottle is tall and slim and at only 7ml barely bigger than a mini.

Just horrid.  Avoid in the unlikely event you come across this.  From a quick google it seems Pixi is now sold in Marks & Spencer and direct from Pixi Beauty but the polish names are different so hopefully the formula is too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!