Friday 18 December 2015

Deborah Milano - Purple Batik 15

Pink glass fleck 






This is super pretty, if rather sheer - and it's definitely not purple - who comes up with these names!

Purple Batik is a raspberry glass fleck shimmer.  You can see in the bottle shot there's also some mild holo action going on but I couldn't see that on my nails at all.

Swatches shown are 3 coats with no top coat and it's still a little sheer in the blurry full sun pic.

As you'd expect from the name, Deborah Milano is an Italian brand, I picked this up from a French sale site but the brand has now launched in the UK and the Prêt-à-Porter polishes are currently on offer for just £1!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH what a gorgeous magenta, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous color! I wanted to make something like that as my Christmas nail fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!