Tuesday 31 March 2015

China Glaze - IDK

Pale purple holographic  






Back in early 2008 China Glaze launched the OMG collection of 12 holographic polishes, 6 warm and 6 cool toned.  I just have two from the cool toned collection.

IDK is a lilac/purple linear holographic.  Not very exciting when viewed in indirect light, comes alive in sunlight.

Swatches are 3 coats, no top coat.  As you can see from the swatches these dry with a muted finish.

The holo in this is very fine and linear, unlike the Kaleidoscope collection which was scattered, larger format holos.

Unfortunately these collections are discontinued and not easy to find but I'm sure there are duplicates available in other ranges.


2 comments:

  1. An oldie - but oh so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy macaroni I remember coveting these so much :O I only managed to get two of them - OMG and DV8.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!