Friday 6 September 2013

Mavala - Nabucco


Dusty red brown subtle shimmer  






Nabucco is a slightly dusty, red brown polish with a slight shimmer and a mild pearl finish.

It's a very sophisticated colour, it reminds me of the 1970s, something Joan Collins or Bianca Jagger would have worn with a white jumpsuit and a turban!

Swatch shown is 2 coats, no top coat

And Nabucco is another word for Nebuchadnezzar- who knew?!

If you want to channel your inner Joan Collins, pre-Dynasty then check out Nabucco, turban optional!

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw it, I thought of Joan Collins, too! Haha! I was expecting something along the lines of Verdi's opera Nabucco, but this is pure 70s glam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, showing my cultural ignorance, I didn't know there was an opera called Nabucco!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!