Monday 26 August 2013

Mavala - Dakar

Warm rose pink shimmer





Mavala Dakar is an warm deepish rose pearl/shimmer that leans a little brown.  This is a rather traditional, almost old-fashioned colour but I still think it looks nice

For their core colours Mavala label the bottle either Cream or Pearl, a fairly binary categorisation! although oddly not on the special edition colours like Cedar Green.

Mavala name their core colours after cities around the world, Dakar is the capital of Senegal in Africa and for me is most well known for the Paris-Dakar rally, an off-road endurance race.

Swatch shown is 3 coats with no top coat.  Application was good, the tiny Mavala bottles and brushes don't cause me any problems.




1 comment:

  1. I own this polish on full size bottle, but did not try it yet. Thank you for showing it! Really nice color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!