W7 - Metallic Jupiter

Dark plum foil duochrome   

The last of my W7 metallics - Metallic Jupiter




Jupiter is a return to the foily metallic finish from W7.  

Jupiter is a dark plum with a hint of copper duochrome

Swatch shown is 2 coats with no top coat and application was great.

I also tried this one out with a pinky gold crackle from P2

Without topcoat

With a coat of Seche Vite

I'm not really a fan of crackle but this one intrigued me with its mixture of pinky lilac base and gold foily shimmer.  It definitely looks better with the Seche Vite in my view!

Comments

  1. Metallic Jupiter is gorgeous - beautiful swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so pretty these Metallics from W7!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!