Friday 30 March 2012

Models Own Beetlejuice S/S 2012 - Tropical Sun


Peach shimmer with gold shimmer and silver glitter

The last of the Spring/Summer 2012 Beetlejuice colours is Tropical Sun








Tropical Sun is a peach with masses of gold micro shimmer and some slightly unexpected fine silver glitter, best seen in the 4th swatch pic.

Again the swatch is 3 coats with no top coat.

I think this one will look gorgeous on toes or with a bit of a tan (fake or otherwise!)

This one is definitely the least duochrome

Overall I'm very happy with these new colours.  They're suitably summery colours to reflect that it's a Spring/Summer collection.  They're still not massively opaque but they're pretty fast drying and for me all the colours are worth the time to do 3 coats.  I haven't done a wear test yet, will report back if the wear is extreme, bad or good!

What do you think of the collection, will you be making a home for them?

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour, think it's the nearest to a rose gold type colour I'll ever be able to wear!! But will look nice with my tan skin I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!