Saturday 17 March 2012

George Quick Dry - Martian

Lime green creme

Here's my green for St Patrick's Day, the wonderfully named Martian from George (Asda)







Martian is a Quick Dry polish from George is a, not particularly flattering for me, light lime green creme.  I haven't compared them yet but it looks pretty similar to OPI's Who the Shrek are You?

Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.  Formula and brush were good and the quick dry didn't cause a problem.

Are you wearing green, nails or otherwise for St Paddys?

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice green. An ugly/pretty one, lol. Never heard of the brand. No green for me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this :) I have a similar one from Bourjois I think?.. I missed out on green nails for St Patricks day as I was silly enough to put on a pink gel polish manicure so feel it would be wasteful to take it off! I am therefor enjoying your and everyone elses green nubs today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!