Monday 5 December 2011

Zoya - Andrea

Rust toned toffee creme

I picked up a small number of 'vintage' Zoya and Zoya family polishes on ebay.


The bottles and brushes are the same size and shape and the polish quality seems the same but as you can see the design/printing on the bottles is a little different to todays bottles.





Andrea is a red toned brown creme, a perfect autumnal colour.  I know it's December now and a little past Autumn but bear with me, I took the pics in early November!

Andrea needed 3 coats, at 2 it was opaque but a little streaky.  And look how shiny it is without a topcoat.

I really like the Zoya bottles and brushes (I have smaller than average nails) and this colour just screams autumn.  A win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!