Thursday 28 April 2011

Nails Inc - Limited Edition Royal Collection - Part II

So, with the Royal Wedding, just a day away, here's the second part of the Royal Collection from nails inc.

Windsor – a deep metallic navy





Again, swatch is 2 coats with no top coat and application was good.

It doesn't show in the pictures (of course) but there's definitely a hint of blurple in this polish.

Lastly in the collection is Westminster Abbey – a liquid gold shimmer





I'd say Westminster Abbey was a foil rather than a shimmer, either way it's pretty and I don't think I have anything like it.

And apologies, I don't know why my ring finger looks so lumpy

Overall I think this works as a collection, the colours seem to form a coherent group and definitely have a regal feel to them.

2 comments:

  1. I love these 2, wish I could get my hands on this collection!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally like goldy/bronzy foils, but Westminster Abbey is gorgeous! And I don't think anyone can have too many metallic navy polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!