Tuesday 24 November 2015

Nails Inc November - Pool

Bright blue creme  

Another old swatch of an even older polish...


Obviously from a short lived time when I was adding the polish name to the photo - safe to say I don't have the time to do that anymore!

Pool is a long discontinued shade, from at least 2009 and I think may have been exclusive to ASOS. It certainly doesn't fit the Nails Inc London naming convention.

It's a wonderful bright, mid-blue creme.  Swatches are 2 coats, no top coat and I think you can see from my fingers that this might be a stainer!

Nails Inc hasn't done a lot of this kind of shade, from a quick rootle in the blue/grey/glitter drawer it looks to be somewhat similar to All Saints Road although I think that's more muted and maybe more of a dupe for another vintage Nails Inc,  Royal Court.

2 comments:

  1. It's a really beautiful blue, I like this kind of bright blues so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright color! I'd like to have this one for some nail art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!