Thursday 21 June 2012

Models Own - Purple Poppy


Pink toned purple creme






Not much to say about this, it's a somewhat unusual mid pinky toned purple creme.

Swatch show is 2 coats, with no top coat - and it's super shiny!

Application was fabulous, one of those Models Own that totally belie their low price.

I've been having a few problems with FF and Chrome reporting malware on this site - pretty sure it's all coming from links in my blogroll so I'm removing them as I get notified - but let me know if you're still getting issues with my site - thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really very shiny! And yes, the malware thing was so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it? as soon as I removed one, it said another was infected... PITA!

      Delete
  2. That really IS shiny, lovely color too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd forgotten how good the ModelsOwn cremes were...

      Delete
  3. No issues - I did have issues on my own site but it's all good now. I didn't take any chances and removed the entire blog roll! Wonderful year round shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Vita, I did consider removing the whole thing! But in then end removing 4 or 5 seemed to solve the problem, I hope

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous pinky purple, look at that incredible shine! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour!

    I've been having issues with my blog, too and I have yet to find the cause. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a real pain hasn't it... hope you get yours fixed soon

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!