Monday 20 February 2012

BYS - (Pastel) Kung Fu Blue

'Tiffany' blue/green creme






Kung Fu Blue is a pale green toned blue creme with slight jelly tendencies, it has a slightly squishy look although I wouldn't say it was a full jelly.

Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat and again it's super shiny.

Application/formula was slightly tricky for me, it was a little streaky especially on ring finger but that could be because of the different surface due to the repair...

This is reportedly similar to the infamous For Audrey by China Glaze but I don't have that polish to compare I'm afraid.

This was a bargain at only £1.99 from the sadly departed TJ Hughes, a UK discount store.

2 comments:

  1. It's a truly delicious color, I love it :)
    And that bubbling patch looks SO much like my fingers a little while back - takes one to know one hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!