Thursday 26 August 2010

GOSH -Metallic Green

It is still August right? The weather in the UK this month has been terrible - this week it has rained, rained and rained some more.

Where is our summer?!

So as the weather has been so terrible for swatching I'm sharing an old swatch with you.

This is GOSH, the imaginatively named Metallic Green!



Shade




Sun

This is two coats with no top coat. I'm not sure if this is a foil or a pearl, it was easy to apply and surprisingly brushstroke free - so does that mean it's a pearl?

Either way it's a nice colour & finish.

4 comments:

  1. Look at that! How gorgeous is this! So glam! I love it! I own a couple of products from GOSH which I try not to use very much since I got them on holiday and we do not have that brand here. Unfortunately, I did not try their nail polishes.
    Thanks for the amazing pictures!
    Love,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so mad that we both reviewed this polish this week! How did you find the wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helen - OK iirc, unfortuanately this was an old swatch so I'm not quite sure, but generally I find GOSH good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! and I love this color on your nails, they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I appreciate all of them!